欢迎访一网宝!您身边的知识小帮手,专注做最新的学习参考资料!

银行英语情景口语:代理保险

一网宝 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  在银行工作中遇到国外的客户要办理代理证券业务 我们该如何沟通呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于代理证券业务银行英语情景口语,希望可以帮到大家

  Dialogue 1

  对话一

  A: Hello, Mr Brown. Vm glad you came in today; we've just opened a new service that you might be interested in. It's called Bank Securities Link.

  您好,Brown先生。很高兴您今天到这里来,我们刚刚开办了一项新的服务,您可能会感兴趣。它叫做"银证通"。

  B: And what does that entail?

  那么它是怎么一回事呢?

  A: It's actually a Deposit Account that links to your Margin Account, the one you have with the Securities Company. You can transfer the money you have in your account into your Fund Account.

  这实际上是一个存款账户,与您在证券公司开的保证金账户相连。您可以把您账户中的钱转到您的资金账户上。

  B: How can I do that?

  我怎么转呢?

  A: You can use your Deposit Book or your Credit Card. And of course, you can use our e-banking.

  您可以使用存折或信用卡。当然啦,您可以使用我们的电子银行。

  Dialogue 2

  对话二

  A: Good afternoon, how can I help?

  下午好,我如何为您效劳?

  B: Hi there. I'd like to draw some cash from my Fund Account at the Securities Company. Could I check my balance before I withdraw anything?

  你好。我想从我在证券公司开的资金账户中取一些现金。在取钱之前,我可以查看一下我的账户余额吗?

  A: Of course. Your balance is 92,320 RMB in your Securities Account. How much would you like to withdraw?

  当然可以。您的证券账户的余额是92320元。您要取多少钱?

  B: I'd like 20,000 RMB, please. If that's possible.

  如果可能的话。我要取20000元,谱谢。

  A: No problem. Please fill in this transfer form that will authorise us to send the amount from the Securities Company to your account.

  没问题。请您填写这张汇款单,这将授权我们从您的证券公司账户中转账到您的账户里。

  Dialogue 3

  对话三

  A: Hello. Are you here to withdraw some money from your account at the Securities Company? I'll need to see your Passbook for that account.

  您好。您是来这儿从您在证券公司的账户取钱的吧?我需要看一下您这个账户的存折。

  B: Right, here it is.

  行,给你。

  A: Thanks. OK ... your balance is 320,214 RMB. How much do you require today?

  谢谢。好的……您的余額是320214元。您今天要取多少钱?

  B: I'll take 4,500 RMB, please.

  我要取4500元,谢谢。

  A: Please fill in this transfer form and enter your password, here. Then the transaction should be completed.

  请填写这张转账单并在这里输入您的密码。然后交易就能完成了。

  B: OK ... there we go. Thanks very much.

  好吧……给你。非常感谢。

  Dialogue 4

  对话四

  A: Good morning. Madam. How can I help?

  早上好,女士。我能如何为您效劳?

  B: I'd like to take some money from my Fund Account at the Securities Company. Is that possible here?

  我想从我的证券公司的资金账户中取一些钱。可以吗?

  A: Certainly. We can transfer the money straight into your bank account here and then you can withdraw it right away. Could I have your Passbook for Bank-Securities Account Transfer?

  当然可以。我们可以把钱直接转入您在本行的银行账户,然后就可以直接取款了。您能把您的"银证转账"存折给我吗?

  B:Here it is. Could I make a balance enquiry, please?

  在这里。我能查询一下余额吗?

  A: Your balance today is 120,376 RMB.

  您今天的余额是120376元。

  B: Fine, I'll take 10,000 RMB, please.

  好的,我要取10000元,谢谢。

  A: OK. Please fill in this form and input you code here ... and again, please. I'll just check and see if the money has been transferred. Yes, transaction successful.

  好的。请填写这张表格,并在这里输入您的密码……请再输一次。我 要检查一下,看看钱是否已到账了。是的,交易成功了。

  B: Thank you very much.

  非常感谢你。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享