欢迎访一网宝!您身边的知识小帮手,专注做最新的学习参考资料!

BEC考试技巧

一网宝 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

为了让大家更好的准备商务英语BEC考试,小编给大家整理商务英语口语练习,下面小编就和大家分享,来欣赏一下吧。

商务英语口语练习1

301 I would like to ask you a question.我想问你一个问题。

302 Yes. Please do. 好,请说。

303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away. 我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower. 请你尽量放慢说话速度。

308 I will try. 我会试试看。

309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

313 We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月够了吧?

315 I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

317 You are welcome.

318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

319 Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一个想法。

320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final. 请记得这不是最后的回答。

321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree. 为了讨论,假设我方不同意

323 There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。

324 Such data is confidential.这样的资料为机密资料。

325 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

326 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。

327 We need them urgently.我们急需这些资料。

328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

商务英语口语练习2

331 May I speak to your boss?

332 Give me someone who can speak English.

333 Is there anyone who can speak English?

334 I would like to talk with someone in charge.我想请你们负责人讲话。

335 I would like to talk to your chief.我想请你们主管讲话。

336 Let me talk to Mr. Wang. 我要请王先生讲话。

337 Can I speak to Mr. Li?我能请李先生讲话吗?

338 When is he expected to be back?他什么时候回来?

339 Do you know when he will be back?

340 Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back? 你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?

341 Who is this, please? 请问你是哪一位?

342 Who is calling, please? 请问你是谁?

343 May I have your name? 请问你姓名?

344 Whom are you calling? 你要找谁?

345 Will you please spell his name for me?请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?

346 Please say it again. 请再说一遍。

347 Would you speak a little louder?

348 Will you speak up, please? 请你大声一点。

349 Will you speak more slowly? 请你说慢一点。

350 Mr. Wang is not in now.王先生现在不在此地。

351 He is not in now. 他现在不在这里。

352 He has not come in yet. 他还没有来。

353 He will be here in 30 minutes.354 He has gone home.

355 He is in conference. 他正在开会。

356 May I take your message? 你需要留言吗?

357 May I have him call you back?要我请他回你电话吗?

358 I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?

抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?

359 I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.我把这个电话转给陈先生。

360 Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.

商务英语口语练习3

361 I am sorry to keep you waiting.真抱歉,让你久等了。

362 His extension number is 285.他的分机号码是285。

363 He is speaking on another phone.他正在接听别的电话。

364 Would you please take a message?请你代我留话好吗?

365 Would you like to leave any message?你要留什么话吗?

366 I would like to place a station-to-station call.我要打一个叫号电话。

367 I would like to place a person-to-person call.我要打一个叫人电话。

368 I don't know how to do that.我不知道该怎么打。

369 Will you accept the charge?你愿意付电话费用吗?

370 Where is the telephone office?电话局在什么地方?

371 Is there a public phone near here?这附近有公用电话吗?

372 Do you have a coin for the phone?你有打电话的硬币吗?

373 How do I call this number?这个号码怎么打?

374 Do you have a phone book (directory)?

375 I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei. 我想打个长途电话到台北去。

376 I want to make an overseas call to the United States? 我想打个越洋长途到美国去

377 How much is a call to the United States?

378 Will you please call me back?

379 May I use your telephone?

380 Someone is using the phone.有人在用电话。

381 Do you have an extension?你有分机吗?

382 We don't have an extension.我们没有分机。

383 There is a phone booth in the corner.在转角处有个电话亭。

384 It is a pay phone. 那是一个付费电话。

385 Whom do you want to call?你要打电话给谁?

386 I want to make a local call.我要打个市内电话。

387 What is the number?

388 Call information for the number.打查号台查询电话号码。

389 The phone seems to be out of order.电话好像出故障了。

390 I tried several times to call, but there is no answer我打了几次,但是没有人回

商务英语口语练习4

391 I 'm going to dial the number.

392 The telephone is ringing. 电话铃响了。

393 No one is answering the phone..

394 My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. yesterday.

395 The phone is busy. 电话占线。

396 Sorry to have kept you waiting.抱歉使你久等了。

397 Who do you want to speak to?

398 What number are you calling?

399 Operator, you gave me a wrong number.总机,你给我接错号码了。

400 Where are you calling from?

401 I'm calling from a public phone.我打的是公用电话。

402 Contact me by telephone. 电话联系。

403 I will be in between six and eight.我6点至8点都在。

404 I will be here all night. 我整晚都会在这里。

405 All right, I will be waiting for you .好的,我会等候你的。

406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?

407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?

408 Will you please repeat it?

409 He has left already .

410 He is attending a conference now.他正在出席会议。

411 Hello, This is operator.喂!我是接线员。

412 I'll call you up later.

413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy?我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗?

414 May I use the telephone?

415 This is Shen calling.

416 Is that Mr.Shen?

417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.

418 Whom do you want to talk to?

419 I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.

420 I'll connect you with his office.我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。

商务英语口语练习5

421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .抱歉让你久等了,接通了。

422 The line is busy. 占线。

423 No answer. 没有人接电话。

424 He is on the phone. 他正在通话。

425 This telephone line is interrupted. 电话不通。

426 The wire has got crossed. 电话串线了。

427 Who is speaking? 请问是谁打来的?

428 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.恐怕你打错号码了。

429 I'll calling 265-5822. 打265-5822。

430 Please ring off. 请挂电话。

431 I'll call you back.

432 Let me talk to her over the phone.

433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

435 I'm going to put on to her. 我会请她回电话。

436 The voice is not distinct. 声音不清楚。

437 Give me a ring at my office.打电话到我办公室。

438 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.

我要打对方付费的电话到中国台湾的台北。

439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?

我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?

440 What is your part's name?对方的姓名是什么?

441 How do you spell your last name?你的姓是怎样拼写的?

442 Pound Sterling please.请换成英镑吧。

443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?

这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?

444 Is there any interest on this money?这笔透支要利息吗?

445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.

是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。

446 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.

根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。

447 I want to buy some traveler's checks.我想买些旅行支票。

448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?

听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?

449 Have you got your chequebook with you?您支票本带来了没有?

450 The amount you want to transfer.您要转帐的金额。

451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.

大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。

452 I see. I'll go and check.

噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。

453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?

我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?

454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?

可以,让我看看您的卡。

455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.

这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。

456 How much would you like to remit?

您想汇多少钱?

457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.

我想您是汇美元吧?

458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?

可以请问汇款的原因吗?

459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?

您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?

460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.

那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。

461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?

请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。

462 I'll take M/T.

那我就用信汇吧。

463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please. 汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。

464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?

打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?

465 To whom is the check payable, madam?

请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?

466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.

是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。

467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?

您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?

468 Yes, your money has arrived.

噢,您的汇款已经到了。

469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.

好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。

470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?

发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?

471 How much do you want to change?

您想兑换多少?

472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?

请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?

473 Here you are, please check.

给你,请查一下。

474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.

我想把一些英镑换成人民币。

475 Are you going to use cash or traveler's cheques? 您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?

476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan. 500美元可兑换人民币4350元。

477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.

但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。

478 I beg your pardon.

请原谅。

479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.

我们想约你来参加面试。

480 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享