相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这是很多伙伴学习英语的好方法,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白:变形金刚场景,希望可以帮到大家
Selected Scene 1
场景1
Ahead is a Porsche store.
前面是一家保时捷专卖店。
Sam's Father: Gotta a little surprise for you, son.
萨姆的父亲:给你一个小小的惊喜,儿子。
Sam: No, no, not no, dad! Oh, you gotta be kidding me!
萨姆:不,不,不,不,爸爸!嗅,你是在逗我玩吧!
Sam's, Father: Yeah, I am. You are not getting a Porsche.
萨姆的父亲:是的,我就是在逗你玩。你不会要保时捷。
Black Car-deeler: Let me tell you something, son. A driver doesn't pick the cars, the car picks the driver.
黑人汽车经销商:孩子,让我告诉你:不是人选车,是车选人,那是人和机器的神秘纽带。
Sam: Oh, it's my car! My god...
萨姆:噢,我的车!天哪……
Officer: What you are about to see is totally classified.
军官:你们要看到的东西完全是机密。
Secretary of State: Dear god, what is this?
国务卿:天哪,这是什么?
Selected Scene 2
场景2
Black Soldier: We are under attack.
黑人士兵:我们遭到了攻击。
Government Spokesman: We are facing war against technological civilization far superior to our own. Our enemy can take any shape. They could be anywhere.
政府发言人:我们要迎战科技文明,那比我们自己的文明要高明得多。我们的敌人可以随意变形,也可以无处不在。
Sam: It's a robot. You know it's like a super advanced robot. It's probably Japanese.
萨姆:那是机器人,你知道那就像超级先进的机器人。说不定是日本产的。
Selected Scene 3
场景3
White Captain: No, no, no,no!Move!
白人上尉:不,不,不!快跑!
Sam: Stop! He's not going to hurt you!
萨姆:住手!他不会伤害你!
Sam's Girlfriend: I'll drive, you shoot!
萨姆的女友:我开车,你开枪!
Sam: You have to get in the car! Trust me!
萨姆:你必须上车!相信我!
Sam's Girlfriend: Oh, my god!
萨姆的女友:噢,天哪!
Black Soldier: Break it!
黑人士兵:打碎它!
难以忘怀电影对白-2:加菲猫场景
上一篇:难以忘怀电影对白:变形金刚场景
下一篇:难以忘怀电影对白-1:加菲猫场景