相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这是很多伙伴学习英语的好方法,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-2:海底总动员场景,希望可以帮到大家
Selected Scene 2
场景2
Peach: Oh, Nigel. You just missed an extraction.
皮奇:哦,奈杰尔。你刚刚错过了一场拔牙的好戏!
Nigel: Ooh! Has he loosened the periodontal ligament Yet-oh, what I'm talking about?
奈杰尔:他切断牙周韧带了没有?噢,我在谈什么呢?
Nemo: Where's Nemo? I got to speak with him.
尼莫:尼莫在哪,我要跟他说话。
Nemo: What? What is it?
尼莫:跟我说什么?
Nigel: Your dad's been fighting the entire ocean looking for you.
奈杰尔:你的父亲翻遍了整个海域……就是为了找你!
Nemo: My father? Really?
尼莫:我的父亲?是真的吗?
Gill: Really?
吉尔:是真的?
Nigel: Oh yeah. He's traveled hundreds of miles. He's been battling sharks and jellyfish and all sorts of...
奈杰尔:他游了数百海里,一路上曾与鲨鱼、水母拼命搏斗。
Nemo: Sharks? That can't be him.
尼莫:鲨鱼?那不会是我的父亲。
Nigel: Are you sure ?What was his name? Some sort of sport fish or something: tuna, uh, trout?
奈杰尔:你确定吗?他叫什么名字?跟垂钓有关的是什么,金枪鱼?鳟鱼?
Nemo: Marlin?
尼莫:玛林?
Nigel: That's it! Marlin! The little clown fish from the reef.
奈杰尔:就是这个名字!玛林!珊瑚礁里的小丑鱼!
Nemo: It's my dad! He took on a shark!
尼莫:那就是我的父亲!他与鲨鱼搏斗!
Nigel: I heard he took on three.
奈杰尔:我听说的他确实是跟三条鲨鱼搏斗过。
Everyone: Three!? Three sharks!? That's forty eight hundred teeth!
大家:三条,三条鲨鱼?那就是4800颖牙齿!
Nigel: You see kid, after you were taken by diver Dan over there, your dad followed the boat you were on like a maniac.
奈杰尔:你被潜水员丹抓走之后……你的父亲就像个疯子似的跟着那艘船。
Nemo: Really?
尼莫:真的吗?
Nigel: He's swimming and he's swimming and he's giving it all he's got and then three gigantic sharks capture him and he blows them up! And then dives thousands of feet and gets chased by a monster with huge teeth! He ties this demon to a rock and what does he get for a reward? He gets to battle an entire jellyfish forest! And now he's riding with a bunch of sea turtles on the East Australian Current and the word is he's headed this way right now, to Sydney!
奈杰尔:他用全身的力气向前游,三只巨大的鲸鱼抓住了他,但被他甩掉了;然后潜入几千英尺的海底,躲避一只长着巨大牙齿的怪兽的追赶!最后他把这只恶魔绑在岩石上,可他接下来呢?他不得不与整个水母群搏斗!现在他正同一群海龟随着东澳洲洋流漂去……现在他正前往——悉尼!
难以忘怀电影对白-1:海底总动员场景
下一篇:难以忘怀电影对白:变形金刚场景