欢迎访一网宝!您身边的知识小帮手,专注做最新的学习参考资料!

生活英语对话关于第一印象的表达

一网宝 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语口语关于结账退房表达,希望可以帮到大家

  Conversation 1

  A:Good morning,sir. May I help you?

  A:早上好,先生。可以为您效劳吗?

  B:Good morning. I'd like to pay my bill.

  B:早上好,我想结一下住宿费用。

  A:OK. In cash or by credit?

  A:好的。用现金还是信用卡?

  B:In cash. How much is the total charge?

  B:付现金。总共多少钱?

  A:Five hundred and thirty yuan altogether including charges for service.

  A:包括服务费在内一共530元。

  B:Here you are. Thanks for your wonderful service.

  B:给你钱,谢谢你们的周到服务。

  A:Not at all. Welcome again.

  A:不用客气。欢迎再来。

  Conversation 2

  A:Is there anything I can do for you,Mr. King?

  A:金先生,能为您效劳吗?

  B:I'm leaving for Shanghai tomorrow morning.When do I have to settle my bill?

  B:我明天早晨要离开去上海,我得什么时候结账?

  A:Is it all right for you to poy the bill this evening?

  A:今天晚上来结账好吗?

  B:That will do. Where shall I go to pay the money?

  B:行。我得去哪儿付钱呢?

  A:At the Cashier's Counter of our hotel,right in the lobby downstairs.

  A:在我们宾馆收款处,就在楼下的大堂里。

  B:Wouid you please get the bill ready before supper?

  B:请你在晚饭前把账单准备好行吗?

  A:All right. Is your companion leaving for Shanghai with you?

  A:行。您的同伴和您一起去上海吗?

  B:No,he will stay here for two more days. Please keep the room for him.

  B:不,他将在这里多住两天,房间不退。

  A:Shall I make out a single bill or two separate bills?

  A:我是合开一张账单还是分开开两张账单?

  B:Two separate bills , please.

  B:分开的两张账单。

  A:OK. I'll surely have the bill ready for this evening.

  A:行。我一定会把账单准备好以便您晚上结账。

  B:Will you give the bill to me at around six o'clock?

  B:请在6点左右把账单给我好吗?

  A:No problem. By the way,do you have any comment to make on our hotel?

  A:没问题。随便问一句,您对我们宾馆有何意见?

  B:I have had a good stay here. Your service is wonderful. I'm very satisfied with it.

  B:我在这里住得很愉快。你们的服务好极了。我对此很满意。

  A:Thank you for your compliments. You're welcome to our hotel again

  A:谢谢您的夸奖,欢迎您再度光临我们宾馆。

  B:OK,I will.

  B:好的,我会的。

  Conversation 3

  A:What's the matter?

  A:有什么事情?

  B:Checking out, please.

  B:我要退房。

  A:Can I have your keys,please? Thank you. Here's your statement.

  A:能把钥匙给我吗?谢谢。这是您的账单。

  B:Excuse me. What are these charges?

  B:对不起。这几笔钱是怎么回事?

  A:Oh,these are the phone charges and these are for something from the bar.

  A;哦,这些是电话费,这些是酒吧里的开销。

  B:Wait a minute. I made a phone call , but I never made a connection.

  B:等等。我是打过一个电话,可我没有打过外线啊。

  A:I know, sir. Those aren't telephone company charges. Those are hotel charges.

  A:我知道。先生。这些不是电话公司的收费,这些是旅馆收的。

  B:Isn't that a bit excessive?

  B:这是不是有点过分?

  A:I'm sorry,sir. It's our policy.

  A;对不起,先生。这是我们的规矩。

  B:OK. Here is the money.

  B:好了。给你钱。

  A:Thank you. Welcome to our hotel again.

  A:谢谢。欢迎再来。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享