欢迎访一网宝!您身边的知识小帮手,专注做最新的学习参考资料!

房奴的情景对话Unit 50

一网宝 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  月光族是现在很多年轻人的家常便饭,以下是小编给大家整理的Unit 48:月光族的情景对话,希望可以帮到大家

  A: Lisa, what about going shopping on the weekend.

  A: 丽莎,这周末去逛街怎么样?

  B: Do you want to buy something again? You just bought two new dresses last week.

  B: 你又买什么东西了吗?你上个星期刚刚买了两条新连衣裙。

  A: That's true, but we will receive our salary tomorrow. So, we should celebrate it and enjoy ourselves.

  A: 没错。不过我们明天要发工资了。我们应当去庆祝一下,好好享受一番。

  B: Don't forget to pay for the rent and food.

  B: 别忘了你还得付房租,还得吃饭。

  A: So what?

  A: 那又怎样?

  B: I mean you should control your monthly expenditure and save some money for a rainy day.

  B: 我的意思是说你应当控制一下每个月的开销,存点钱以备不时之需。

  A: But in my opinion, we work very hard. Because we wanna enjoy a high-quality life. We have the right to buy brandname clothing. We have the right to dine in high-class restaurants, and we have the right to partake in all expensive entertainment.

  A: 不过在我看来,我们辛苦工作,不就是为了拥有一个高质量的生活嘛。我们有权利给自己买名牌衣服;有权利去高档餐厅吃饭;有权利去享受一切昂贵的娱乐活动。

  B: I really can not understand your ideas.

  B: 我还真理解不了你的想法。

  A: Can you spare me some money?

  A: 你能借我点钱花花吗?

  B: What? You just received your salary two weeks ago. Where did all your money go?

  B: 什么?你两个星期前才发的工资。你把钱都花哪儿去了?

  A: I have no idea. I got 3 000 yuan last month, but now I can't afford my house's rent.

  A: 我也不清楚啊。我上个月拿了3000元的工资,不过现在我连房租都付不起了。

  B: You are really a big spender.

  B: 你花钱可真是大手大脚啊。

  A: I don't think so.

  A: 我可不这么认为。

  B: It seems that you are proud of your spending habit, aren't you?

  B: 好像你对自己的花钱习惯还挺引以为荣的?

  A: You mean that I have a bad spending habit, right?

  A: 你的意思是说我的花钱习惯很糟糕,是吗?

  B: Definitely! You have worked for nearly two years. Do you have any savings in the bank?

  B: 完全正确!你到现在已经工作两年之久了。你在银行有什么存款吗?

  A: No.

  A: 没有。

  B: Have you ever made the budget for your monthly expenditure?

  B: 你有为你每个月的开销做过任何预算吗?

  A: Never.

  A: 从来没有。

  B: I think you should change your spending habit now. After all, you have to live on your own in the future.

  B: 我想你应该改改你的消费习惯了。毕竟,你以后还得自力更生。

  A: No problem. I will begin to save some money from next month. But now, you'd better spare me 1 000 yuan for my rent first.

  A: 没问题。我从下个月开始存钱。不过现在,你最好还是先借我1000元钱付房租。

精选图文

推荐文章

SQL Error: select id,classid,ttid,onclick,plnum,totaldown,newspath,filename,userid,username,firsttitle,isgood,ispic,istop,isqf,ismember,isurl,truetime,lastdotime,havehtml,groupid,userfen,titlefont,titleurl,stb,fstb,restb,keyboard,eckuid,title,ftitle,newstime,titlepic,smalltext,diggtop from ***_ecms_news where (classid='170') and ispic=1 order by newstext DESC limit 1SQL Error: select id,classid,ttid,onclick,plnum,totaldown,newspath,filename,userid,username,firsttitle,isgood,ispic,istop,isqf,ismember,isurl,truetime,lastdotime,havehtml,groupid,userfen,titlefont,titleurl,stb,fstb,restb,keyboard,eckuid,title,ftitle,newstime,titlepic,smalltext,diggtop from ***_ecms_news where (classid='170') and ispic=1 order by newstext DESC limit 10
221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享