欢迎访一网宝!您身边的知识小帮手,专注做最新的学习参考资料!

关于邀请、接受、拒绝饭局邀约对话

一网宝 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  去餐厅吃饭关于点餐和咨询菜肴应该是怎么样问的呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于餐馆点餐咨询菜品和酒水的社交英语口语对话,希望可以帮到大家

  Conversation1

  对话1

  Mr. Wang: Can we have a menu, please.

  王先生:可以麻烦你给我们菜单吗?

  Waiter: Of course, sir. Here you are.

  服务员:没问题,先生。请看。

  Waiter: Are you ready to order, sir?

  服务员: 你们要点餐了吗,先生?

  Mr. Wang: Yes. Mitzuko-san, please go first.

  王先生: 光子小姐,请你先点。

  Mitzuko: All right. I'll have the mussels, and then I'll have the fettucine.

  光子: 好。我要淡水蚌,然后我还要面。

  Waiter: Would you like a main course, madame?

  服务员: 小姐,您要主菜吗?

  Mitzuko: No, I don't think so. I think the pasta will be enough for me.

  光子: 我想不用了。我想我吃面就够了。

  Waiter: And you, sir?

  服务员: 先生,您呢?

  Mr. Wang: Can you tell me what the soup of the day is?

  王先生: 你能告诉我今天的汤是什么吗?

  Waiter: Yes. It's minestrone soup. That's a rich tomato and vegetable soup.

  服务员: 好的,是意式蔬菜浓汤,也就是有西红柿和蔬菜的浓汤。

  Mr. Wang: OK, I'll have that, but not too salty, please. And for my main course I'll have the veal. That's it. We might order some of your excellent tiramisu later.

  王先生: 好,那我点那个,不过麻烦不要太咸。我的主菜要小牛肉,就这样。我们等一下可能会点一些你们这边很棒的提拉米苏。

  Waiter: Very good, sir.

  服务员:太好了,先生。

  Conversation2

  对话2

  Waiter: Would you like to order some wine first, madame?

  服务员:小姐,您要先点杯酒吗?

  Madame Hulot: Yes. Can I have the wine list, please?

  Hulot:好。可以麻烦你给我酒单吗?

  Waiter: Here you are, madame.

  服务员:小姐,请过目。

  Waiter: Would you like to order now?

  服务员:您现在要点餐了吗?

  Madame Hulot: Yes. Mr. Wang, what would you like?

  Hulot:好。王先生,你想要什么?

  Mr. Wang: OK. For my starter I'd like the ravioli, followed by the lamb for my main course. And can .have the potatoes boiled, not fried, please.

  王先生: 好。开胃菜我要ravioli,接下来的主菜则要羊肉。我可以点水煮马铃薯吗?麻烦不要炸的。

  Waiter: Of course, sir. Madame?

  服务员: 当然可以,先生。小姐呢?

  Madame Hulot: Mmm. Can you tell me what the specials are, please?

  Hulot: 嗯。可以麻烦你介绍一下特餐吗?

  Waiter: Today we have beef Bourguignon and for hors d'oevres, the escargots is especially fresh.

  服务员: 今天我们有勃良第红酒牛肉当主菜,开胃菜则是蜗牛。

  Madame Hulot: Oh, Mr. Wang, would you like to try snails?

  Hulot: 噢,王先生,你想试试蜗牛吗?

  Mr. Wang: So would you like to change the ravioli to snails, sir? Or have both?

  王先生: 哦,好啊。

  Waiter:Oh, yes.

  服务员: 先生,您要把ravioli换成蜗牛,还足两个都要?

  Madame Hulot: Why don't we have one dish of snails between us to share? Then you can try the ravioli and the snails.

  Hulot: 我们何不点一份蜗牛一起吃?这样你就可以同时吃到ravioli和蜗牛了。

  Mr. Wang: Good idea.

  王先生:好主意。

  Waiter: All right. And for your main course, madame?

  服务员:好的。小姐,您的主菜要什么?

  Madame Hulot: I'll have the beef, and a soup du jour to start with.

  Hulot:我要牛肉,然后先来个浓汤。

  Waiter:Very good, madame.

  服务员:好的,小姐。

精选图文

推荐文章

SQL Error: select id,classid,ttid,onclick,plnum,totaldown,newspath,filename,userid,username,firsttitle,isgood,ispic,istop,isqf,ismember,isurl,truetime,lastdotime,havehtml,groupid,userfen,titlefont,titleurl,stb,fstb,restb,keyboard,eckuid,title,ftitle,newstime,titlepic,smalltext,diggtop from ***_ecms_news where (classid='170') and ispic=1 order by newstext DESC limit 1SQL Error: select id,classid,ttid,onclick,plnum,totaldown,newspath,filename,userid,username,firsttitle,isgood,ispic,istop,isqf,ismember,isurl,truetime,lastdotime,havehtml,groupid,userfen,titlefont,titleurl,stb,fstb,restb,keyboard,eckuid,title,ftitle,newstime,titlepic,smalltext,diggtop from ***_ecms_news where (classid='170') and ispic=1 order by newstext DESC limit 10
221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享