随着英语的广泛使用,已经慢慢融入我们的生活中,在逛街、超市、街上中都会碰到一些英语广告,报纸这些,可想而知英语的重要性,那么关于实用的入门口语你知道多少呢?以下是小编给大家整理的实用英语口语1000句926-950,希望可以帮到大家
926. I left the house at 8 o'clock and got to work at 8:30.
我八点钟离开家,八点半开始上班。
927. I get into bed at about 11:30 and go right off to sleep.
我11:30上床睡觉,一会就睡着了。
928. How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the girl?
给这个女孩做一条裙子要用多少布?
929. Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of days.
别担心,你几天之内就会痊愈的。
930. None of us can equal her, either in beauty or as a dancer.
无论是论美貌还是论舞技,我们没人比得上她。
931. I'll leave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.
我会八点钟离家,八点半到办公室。
932. The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.
兔子跑进了森林就再也没有出来了。
933. There have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.
在过去的二十年间,这里发生了很多的变化。
934. He will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing.
如果他一直都写得这么好的话,他将成为一个作家。
935. I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.
我会爱你爱到海枯石烂。
936. My little brother takes a bath before he goes to bed at night.
我的小弟弟晚上睡觉前要洗个澡。
937. We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China.
他离开中国以后,我们一直用Email保持联系。
938. I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office.
我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里。
939. I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.
我谨向在座各位表示我们诚挚的欢迎。
940. Since I'm here, I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.
既然来了,我想尝尝这个国家的特色菜。
941. Had it not been for the alarm clock she wouldn't have been late .
要不是因为闹钟没响,她也不会迟到。
942. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了。
943. You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.
花钱赌博还不如直接把钱扔了。
944. Can you put me in the picture about the World Cup Football Match.
你能给我讲讲世界杯足球赛的赛况吗?
945. How ever you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.
无论你工作多努力,老板都不会完全满意。
946. I often take my mind off my work by reading an interesting novel.
通常我通过读小说把我的注意力从工作中转移过来。
947. You may not like him, but you have got to admire his persistence.
你可以不喜欢他,但你不得不佩服他的毅力。
948. Don't shout into my ears like that, I can hear you perfectly well.
别那样对我大声嚷嚷,我听得很清楚。(我没聋呢。)
949. He goes home early everyday for fear that his wife would be angry.
他每天很早就回家,生怕老婆生气。
950. I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.
我很遗憾地通知你,我们无法雇用你。