去坐bus 的日常对话是怎么样表达的呢?以下是小编给大家整理的关于乘坐巴士实用对话及情景句(一),希望可以帮到大家
乘坐巴士 (一)
Tom: Good morning, I'd like to go to San Francisco tomorrow morning. Could you tell me the time of the earliest coach, please?
汤姆:早晨好,我想明早前往旧金山,可否告诉我最早班车的时间呢?
Clerk: It's half past nine. You have to change at New York at ten.
售票员:9:30,你10点需要在纽约转车。
Tom: Can I pay on the bus?
汤姆:我可以在车上付钱吗?
Clerk: Yes, you can. I think you'd better reserve the seat in advance
售票员:可以,我想你最好先预订座位。
Tom: I've got an international student card. Could I get the student price?
汤姆:我持有国际学生证,是否有学生优惠呢?
Clerk: Is it a coach card?
售票员:那是否有长途公共汽车证呢?
Tom: No.
汤姆:没有。
Clerk: I'm afraid you can't get a discount, but you can apply for a coach card.
售票员:恐怕不能给你折扣了,但你可以申请长途公共汽车证。
Tom: Really? How much do I need to pay for the card?
汤姆:真的?要付多少钱呢?
Clerk: It's $7. You can get one-third off for each trip. I suggest that you apply one because you can save the amount from your first trip to San Francisco.
售票员:7美元。你每趟可以少付1/3的票价。我建议你申请一张,因为你在首程往旧金山的车费中就能省回这笔钱了。
Tom: That's great. Can I apply it here?
汤姆:太好了,可否在这里申请呢?
Clerk: Yes, Certainly. Please fill it in first.
售票员:当然可以,请先填表。
实用情景句型
1. Could you tell me the time of the earliest coach, please?
可否告诉我最早班车的时间呢?
Can you tell me the time of the earliest coach, please?
可否告诉我最早班车的时间呢?
Will you please tell me the time of the earliest coach, please?
可否告诉我最早班车的时间呢?
Could you tell me the bus time?
你能告诉我班车的时间吗?
2. Can I pay on the bus?
我可以在车上付钱吗?
Can I buy a ticket on the bus?
我可以在车上付钱吗?
Would you mind my buying a ticket on the bus?
我可以在车上付钱吗?
How much does it cost?
这个多少钱?
How much did it spend?
这个多少钱?
It takes three hours to go to the hospital.
去医院要花费3个小时。
How much do I pay for it?
我需要支付多少钱?
How much do I defray?
我需要支付多少钱?
3. I think you'd better reserve the seat in advance.
我想你最好先预订座位。
Firstly, you'd better reserve the seat in advance.
我想你最好先预订座位。
At first, you should reserve the seat in advance.
我想你最好先预订座位。
4. I'm afraid you can't get a discount, but you can apply for a coach card.
恐怕不能给你折扣了,但你可以申请长途公共汽车证。
I think I can't give you a discount, but you can apply for a coach card.
恐怕不能给你折扣了,但你可以申请长途公共汽车卡。
I'm afraid you can't get the student price, but you can apply for a coach card.
恐怕不能给你折扣了,但你可以申请长途公共汽车卡。
5. You can get one-third off for each trip.
你每趟可以少付1/3的票价。
We can cut one-third off for each trip.
你每趟可以少付1/3的票价。
You can pay one-third off for each trip.
你每趟可以少付1/3的票价。
Over nine-tenths of China's population belong to the Han nationality.
中国人口的十分之九以上都是汉族。
Boys account for two-thirds of the class.
男生占了全班总人数的三分之二。
6. I suggest that you apply one because you can save the amount from your first trip to San Francisco.
我建议你申请一张,因为你在首程往旧金山的车费中就能省回这笔钱了。
I advise that you should apply one because you can save a lot of fares from your first trip to San Francisco.
你应该申请一张,因为你在首程往旧金山的车费中就能省回这笔钱了。
You should apply one so that you can save a lot of fares from your first trip to San Francisco.
你应该申请一张,因为你在首程往旧金山的车费中就能省回这笔钱了。
I suggest that you (should) wait for the next bus.
我建议你等下一辆车。
7. That's great!
太好了!
Sounds great!
好极了。
It is wonderful.
好极了。
This is awesome.
好极了。
This is outstanding.
好极了。
It is marvelous.
好极了。
I don't agree.
我不同意。
Sorry I don't think so.
我不这样认为。
8. Please fill it in first.
请先填表。
At first, fill in the form, please.
请先填表。
Firstly, fill out the form please.
请先填表。
关于搭出租车实用对话及情景句(二)
上一篇:乘坐巴士实用对话及情景句(一)