欢迎访一网宝!您身边的知识小帮手,专注做最新的学习参考资料!

献礼建团100周年演讲稿最新

一网宝 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  以下是小编给大家整理的旅游英语情景对话关于银行服务的表达,希望可以帮到大家

  Conversation 1

  A:I want to send some money to Nanchang. Is it handled here?

  A:我想汇些钱到南昌。是在这儿办理吗?

  B:Yes,sir. How much would you like to remit?

  B:是的,先生。您想汇多少钱?

  A:I want to remit 1,200 yuan to my brother in Nanchang.

  A:我想给南昌的弟弟汇1 200元。

  B:No problem. Do you want the money to go by M/T or T/T?

  B:没问题。您是要信汇还是电汇?

  A:What's the difference?

  A:有什么区别?

  B:If you take M/T, it will take a longer time for your brother to receive the money.

  B:如果采用信汇,您的弟弟需要较长的时间才能收到汇款。

  A:OK. I'll take T/T.

  A:好的,那我就用电汇吧。

  B:Would you please fill in this application form?

  B:请您填写这张申请表好吗?

  A:All right. Here it is.

  A:好的。给你。

  B:For 1,200 yuan to Nanchang,the commission is 12 yuan.

  B:汇款1200元到南昌,手续费为12元。

  A:Here you are. Thanks.

  A:给你。多谢。

  B:You are welcome.

  B:不客气。

  A:Bye-bye.

  A:再见。

  Conversation 2

  A:May I help you?

  A:我能帮什么忙吗?

  B:Yes.I'm sorry, but I've lost my passbook.

  B:是的。很抱歉我存折丢了。

  A:Well. Can you tell me how much you have deposited?

  A:是那样啊。那么您能告诉我您存了多少钱吗?

  B:About RMB 12,000.

  B:大约人民币12 000元。

  A:Please let me have your name and your savings account number if you remember it.

  A:如果您记得的话请告诉我您的姓名和您的账号。

  B:I'm Bob Brown. But I can't recall my account number.

  B:我叫鲍伯•布朗,但我想不起账号了。

  A:Don't worry, Mr. Brown. Let me try to check it for you. One moment, please.Yes, I have your account number here.The balance is exactly RMB 12,000

  A:不用着急,布朗先生,让我查一下,请稍等。是的,我查到了您的账号。您账户余额确实是人民币12 000元。

  B:Thank goodness. It is still there. Thank you very much.

  B:谢天谢地。钱还在。谢谢。

  A:It's my pleasure. Please fill out this lost passbook bill and list the code word you used when you first opened your account.

  A:不用谢。请填写存折遗失单,然后写明您开户时使用的密码。

  B:OK.

  B:好的。

  Conversation 3

  A:I want to send some money to Australia. Could yoh handle it for me?

  A:我想汇钱到澳大利亚,你能帮我一下吗?

  B:Yes, madam, how much would you like to remit?

  B:乐意效劳,女士。你想汇多少钱?

  A:2,000 AD $.

  A:2000澳元。

  B:Which would you like to remit, by mail or by cable?

  B:你想通过哪种方式汇款,电汇还是信汇?

  A:What is the difference between them?

  A:它们之间有什么差别?

  B:The cable will take less time for your account: in the meantime, the regular service charge is also higher than that of the mail one.

  B:电汇到账的时间短,但同时收费也比信汇高。

  A:Well,I think the cable is better.

  A:那我选择电汇吧。

  B:OK, please fill in the application form giving the name and address of beneficiary, your name and telephone.

  B:好的,请填一份申请表,写上收款人的姓名、地址,还有你的姓名和电话。

  A:All right. Here you are.

  A:填好了。

  B:Everything is OK. The commission is 50 yuan.

  B:可以了,手续费是50元。

  A:Here you are. Thanks a lot.

  A:给你,谢谢。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享